Below is the list of RSS feeds I'm subscribed to. This list fluctuates weekly. The reader I use is NewGator but forces are pulling me towards Google Reader, up to now I have been able to resist, not sure for how long.
If you dont know what RSS is have a look at this.
list of RSS feeds 22-08-07
ALLstarTRAINER - Mise!
blognation Ireland technology - new technology blog by Conor O'Neill
Blogorrah - Misc Blog, out of action since June but I'm waiting hopefully for it to return
Conor's Bandon Blog - food, reviews, general, some interesting stuff
Damien Mulley - the most prolific blogger, mostly technology
defective yeti - funny
EAT DRINK LIVE - food
Food Lorists - food
I take photees! - photblog, I have threatened (myself, no-one was harmed in the posting of this blog) to un-subscribe but something keeps me hanging in there
In Photos dot org - photoblog of cork
Irish Flirty Something - very funny
ITALIAN FOODIES - excellent food blog, based in Limerick
Random Reflective Rantings - random!
red mum - not prolific, but good
Rocking Grass - food
Should You Eat That? - food
Stuff yer bake - food
The Frugal Tiger - have a read and make up your own mind
The Good Mood Food Blog - food
The Humble Housewife - food
Tom Raftery's Social Media - technology, very interesting
Twenty Major - cursing!
Winds and Breezes - liquorice allsorts
Quiet a few food blogs isn't there?
6 comments:
Candyfloss?
very flattered ! have only recently discovered google reader but is bane of life as it saves posts after I delete them. thanks
flirty, typical Google making it difficult to delete items. they want to know all, even stuff we want to forget!
windsandbreezes, I think what I meant was "liquorice allsorts". will edit.
Hi!
Thanks for adding my blog to your rss feed listing. I hope you found it usefull.
Yann
Hi ... good to find your blog. I use bloglines, which I find fine, but there's a thing I'd like to be able to do which it doesn't do. I wonder if either of yours do this: I'd like to be able to keep my list of feeds as a link list on my blog. Exactly as they are filed in my reader. Because I frequently re-prioritise my feeder (it has way more feeds than yours, so quite a lot of them are pretty low priority on busy days), it would save a lot of time if it could be my blog link list too (that is SO out of date it's embarrassing).
Can you help here?
Joanna
joannasfood.blogspot.com
welcome to the blogging world!! Thanks a mil for the link!!!
Post a Comment